Song, Rap, Poem, Cheer Or Video Clip
You may enter a song, rap, poem, cheer or videoclip and include a description and either a photo, slideshow, video or audio recording/ podcast... about your song, rap, poem, cheer or videoclip.
Time limit: 1-10 minutes.
1. Create a title.
2. Include a copy of the lyrics or lines. (Keep it clean!)
3. How will your song, rap, poem, cheer or videoclip bring awareness to air, water or land pollution or climate change and/ or improve health of people, animals or the environment?
4. How else can you share or publish your work?
5. What else would you like to say?
6. Email your song, rap, poem, cheer or video clip to email@example.com
Your first name and last name, grade, school, city, state and country
8 random numbers to identify you. (Keep a copy of the numbers!)
Title of your project, action or information and why it is important to you
Send us a picture of the filled out entry form.
The names and cities of monthly winners will be posted on CleanEarth4Kids website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The submission must be the work of the student although we recognize assistance from teachers and parents may be given in some circumstances.
By submitting an entry, the applicant acknowledges, and warrants the submission is original work and does not infringe on copyrights, or has been authorized by the copyright holder. The applicant also agrees to have their work (or their picture, image or likeness) published, reproduced or shared for educational, nonprofit purposes for no charge.