You may enter a slideshow or a video or audio recording of a presentation. Time limit: 1-20 minutes.
1. Create a title for the presentation.
2. Include 3 or more facts about air, water or land pollution.
3. Include how the pollution is harmful to children, teens, adults, animals, plants or contributes to climate change.
4. Include a solution or your ideas, an invention- real or make-believe.
5. Include 2 or more sources of information.
6. Email your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your first name and last name, grade, school, city, state and country
8 random numbers to identify you. (Keep a copy of the numbers!)
Title of your project, action or information and why it is important to you
Send us a picture of the filled out entry form.
The names and cities of monthly winners will be posted on CleanEarth4Kids website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The submission must be the work of the student although we recognize assistance from teachers and parents may be given in some circumstances.
By submitting an entry, the applicant acknowledges, and warrants the submission is original work and does not infringe on copyrights, or has been authorized by the copyright holder. The applicant also agrees to have their work (or their picture, image or likeness) published, reproduced or shared for educational, nonprofit purposes for no charge.