1. PowerPoint Presentations. No Idling
Vehicle exhaust is toxic. No Idling. Please turn off your engine when parked to protect children’s health, public safety, air, water and non-toxic lands.
2. Contests and Challenges
4. Letters to Parents Sample No Idling Policies
5. Letters to Delivery Drivers No Idling Policy
6. Newsletters, Website Announcements No Idling
8. Sign Logos Turn Your Key, Be Idle Free- round logo for stickers, signs, documents, etc.
9. School Board Resolutions and Policy Templates for schools, school boards, districts, cities
*Also see Safe Routes for Schools Program
10. State Resolution- No Idling, California ACR- 160
Idling is toxic. No Idling. Protect children’s health, public health and safety, clean air, water and non-toxic lands.
Clean Air Elementary School Lesson Plans, Grades K-5
Clean Air Middle School Lesson Plans, Grades 6-8
EPA Air Quality and Energy STEM
EPA Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools
NSTA Cleaning the Air, Grades 6-8
Pollution Solutions, STEM Grades 4-6
AIR QUALITY: VEHICLE IDLING
All CleanEarth4Kids content, materials and images are for non-profit, non-commercial use only. Without fee or cost, they can be used, accessed, linked to, revised, copied or translated.
CleanEarth4Kids content, materials or images may not be used for any direct or indirect commercial purpose or advantage.