Enter a photo of your Art: sign, poster, photo or painting and include a description.
(You may also include a slideshow, video or audio recording/ podcast... about your art: sign, poster, photo or painting. Time limit: 1-20 minutes.)
1. Create a title.
2. Why did you create this art: sign, poster, photo or painting?
3. How will your art bring awareness to air, water or land pollution or climate change?
Will your art also bring awareness to improve health of people or animals? If so, how?
4. What do you like about your art?
5. What was easy, fun or rewarding about your project?
6. How will you share or publish your project with others?
7. What else would you like to say?
8. Email your art to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your first name and last name, grade, school, city, state and country
8 random numbers to identify you. (Keep a copy of the numbers!)
Title of your project, action or information and why it is important to you
Send us a picture of the filled out entry form.
The names and cities of monthly winners will be posted on CleanEarth4Kids website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The submission must be the work of the student although we recognize assistance from teachers and parents may be given in some circumstances.
By submitting an entry, the applicant acknowledges, and warrants the submission is original work and does not infringe on copyrights, or has been authorized by the copyright holder. The applicant also agrees to have their work (or their picture, image or likeness) published, reproduced or shared for educational, nonprofit purposes for no charge.